- Bake an apple with birch syrup!
- Easy, tasty apple bake.
- Set cored apple onto greased cookie sheet or onto parchement paper. If apple sits unevenly, trim 2-3 mm flat at the bottom so it is steady and upright.
- Pour syrup into apple hollow, bake at 170C/350F for 30-45 minutes.
- Once apple is tender.Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly.
- Transfer to serving dish and serve with vanilla ice cream.
Share this Recipe
- Hoisin-Birch Fuzion Brine,
- Dissolve ingredients in water, you can use hot or warm water to speed things up but make sure your brine has cooled.
- Make sure mixture is cool, then use to brine pork, chicken or beef, waterfowl or wild game for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator overnight.
- Make sure items are completely submerged, use plate or stainless steel bowl to hold them down.